Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Isn't the poison not only someone you want to lose but more importantly someone you want to stay on the show only to suffer, like a slow poison?

I know people are going to hate on them, but I like the twinnies as the villains you love to hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Remember guys, John Rocker was the inspiration for Kenny Powers. Next you think, "man that was a stupid idea" just think of Danny McBride doing it as Powers and then it should all make a little more sense.

Hide yourself as another MLB pitcher? Yeah, sure, brilliant.

Watch this documentary about John Rocker and it should explain everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJKe0lmL2I

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Anonymous Zebra posted:

EDIT: I'm seeing this season completely differently than most of you, because I'm enjoying the heck out of it and think there is some cooling gaming going on.

Meh, I'm liking this season out of the gate too. I think we have a lot of posters here that maybe haven't seen past survivors AS they aired. I'm impressed that there are people actually playing the game already. How many seasons have we had where it takes almost until the merge for people to starting gaming instead of coasting?

It's been great and the bigot is gone. I'm all for this season.

E: My favorite thing about Rocker is that he was probably sold on the idea of letting people see the real side of him on the show and he pretty much is going to now be known as the guy that wanted to beat up women. :v: Oh you Rocker.

• Locked thread