Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Oh god drat it, why are the loving twinnies going to be on my tv again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

DaisyDanger posted:

I dunno. Wholesale, that season was as lovely as Thailand and had worse strategic moves (barring Shii-Ann's boot), but I didn't find Fabio to be that awful.

Fabio winning was ok because of all the TMZ videos of him riding around in a limo drunk as poo poo/getting picked up at the police station at 4 am by the same limo with the TMZ paparazi in it.

That money was gone sooooo fast.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Toaster Ding posted:

I'm 100% rooting for Twinnies with no shame. On the down side, I doubt they'll make it past week two.

I am rooting for that too, the second part. Preferably involving hungry crocodiles.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Robnoxious posted:

Out of this mix of 5, who do you see as entertaining and likable?

Never thought I'd say it after their TAR seasons, but I like and have been entertained by Natalie on this season.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Yeah, by this season's standards, if you take out Natalie, Baylor has probably the strongest game.

That said, that's very much a "in the land of blind men..." situation.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Natalie most certainly has played a good game to get so many people who loving hated her going into this season to think she deserves to win.

At the same time yeah the other players are all goats.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Well that would be the poo poo icing on the poo poo cake that has been this season.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Bjay9 posted:

Let's be serious with ourselves though. IF Keith/Missy/Jacquelyn win, we might finally be able to say there is a winner less deserving than Fabio. Let that sink in.

And I love me some Fabio.

Ironically, you meant Natalie from Samoa, the name of the most deserving potential winner for this season and also the least deserving winner of all time (for the next 3 hours anyway).

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Great finale, great winner.

I had no problem with Reed's speech. It was clearly sensationalized but the point of it was clear and accurate whether Missy and Baylor want to admit it or not.

Yep, at least we can say of this bad season that someone deserving won. That said, please don't push it and bring the twinnies back because I know I will hate them together again.

Also next season looks like trash, but at least the terrible terrible gimmicks like this one always gently caress off within 2-3 episodes.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Is there an easy youtube channel of ponderosa? I always wait to watch it until after the season, and CBS's site is invariably loving awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Juanito posted:

Rupert's latest business venture. It hasn't been as popular as he was hoping.

What crazy lolbertarian thing is he up to that somehow results in this?

• Locked thread