Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Hope the personalities are more disparate than the appearances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Casting someone racist and homophobic is still probably better than casting someone unstable like Brandon Hantz.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It's been too long since I've watched Thailand but I don't remember why everyone hates Brian. I just remember him being ultra manipulative and everyone fell for his good guy schtick. Do people just hate a villain winning?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I just meant within the show. People disliked him before that incident. I can't remember the reasons!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yes he was a manipulative greasy used cars salesman, I get it, why did he not deserve to win? My recollection is that he outplayed like a motherfucker.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Season had some problems though. That Ted drama sucked. Shii-Ann boot owned.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I find the whole concept of Ponderosa is counter to how I think the game should work. Sequester every jury member and don't let them talk to each other. The only information they should have as an individual is what they knew when they left, and what the final contestants are smart enough to explain to them.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That sucks. :(

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I feel like I should go rewatch Thailand.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Fair summation.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Is this screening tonight?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Picking Kelley and Jeremy for ponies based on their bios. Is there anything in interviews to make them sound like retards?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Does Vanuatu not count?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Minor details.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I stopped watching. Has Natalie redeemed herself since being a complete retard over the Rocker stuff?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Now I want to know why Daisy and Binary have opposite opinions. :crossarms:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It's just a shame that Natalie is a bigot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

She's a cross fit trainer so this shouldn't even be competitive.

• Locked thread