Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh, hi Survivor...

Took me awhile to find this thread because there wasn't any pithy tagline to make it stand out from the rest of the chucklefuck TVIV thread titles. I'm sure that will change over time as we get this poo poo on the road.

The cast seems pretty diverse and all over the place, so much so that I cannot get a bead as to who will rise to the top. The Twinies need to be eradicated immediately and hopefully the rest of this lot have seen what those two dumbells are capable of and agree that they need to be purged.

For the sake of my eardrums and my sanity make it so.

Ponies: Jon & Jaclyn (edge to Jon if we need a sole pony vote)
Poisons: The Twinnies (may they both fall into a volcano!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Spiky Ooze posted:

I've only seen a little of the Twinnies playing TAR so I don't really know how they'll act. Aren't they a bit over the top though? Might get their butts kicked on Survivor we're you've got to be a team player and have a close alliance.
They are whiney and moody and can be socially abrasive but they are built like brick shithouses and will compete hard.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Rocker exposed by Wes

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

hollylolly posted:

How tall is John Rocker? :stare: Maybe the rest of his team is just short. I was almost expecting him to just reach up and untie those bags at the challenge.
I liked the last section of the climb where he just stood with his back to ramp.

:v:: Need a little help?

:j:: Yes, thank you.

**Grabs the person and rockets them to the moon**

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

DaisyDanger posted:

I think the gif is running faster than the video so it's extra creepy now.
When I saw that I immediately thought of Linda Blair crabwalking down the stairs in The Exorcist.
I haven't been able to sleep since.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

The end of the premiere teased than an evacuation (and a possible voluntary quit) happens.
Based on history of this show a medical evac is more than likely, it seems to happen every season now.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Chalk Val up for the annual "Too Hard, Too Fast" Award.
She recklessly sunk herself by bigging herself up far more than necessary for the situation.

Yer in a tribe with a known racist meathead and you couldn't make any attempt at a backroom play to get him out?
Instead, you take the full brunt of the assault because you think you have acting chops?
Ummmm, o.k. I guess.

GJ;GE :/

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Is it time for Rocker Racism 'n Roll?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Sayin' homesexual thoughts, thinking homosexual things...

Did Keith channel Rudy from Survivor 1?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Josh hasn't stuck to the script yet when it comes to voting.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Hit the showers, John Rocker!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I'm sensing a Pagongin' is in our future, I hope not but the wind is strong from that direction.

Based on the previews, even with Rocker gone there is still enough stupid people fighting very hard to rise to the top and grab the crown.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Apparently my hatred for Natalie is so great that I'll defend John Rocker.
There is something there. That pairing of younger males smashed the poo poo out of Rocker's girlfriend but Rocker nudging someone else automatically equates to poor sportsmanship.

Mob mentality is strong with this crew.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Narcissus1916 posted:

Rocker was entertaining, and there's a pretty large black hole of charisma with him gone. Not the strongest of starts for a season, at all.
We have not seen much of the other tribe since they haven't felt the heat of TC yet or heard Jeff's "Fire represents life..." spiel. Things cannot be all fuzzy bunnies and cuddly kittens at the other tribe 9 days in. We only got a tease that someone is a layabout slacker and that's about it. We don't even know the social pecking order over there yet.

The editing crew is holding back on stuff over there; Saving it. There is no way harmonious hippie bliss is occurring.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

WTG Keith... float the idea Jeremy has an idol and then find the idol all along.

Loose lips and sunk ships and all of that rot.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I hope that is a waterski jump!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

paperchaseguy posted:

I had a hard time coming up with a list of Survivor players dumber than Drew
Drew's brother is still there and based on his confessionals tonight it's obvious he and Drew were cut from the same cloth.
Don't underestimate the stupidity in this kid, I think he has enough up 'n dumber potential to surprise you!

I don't see Jeremy as playing some great game so far. He runs his mouth a lot when he's emotional which tends to be all of the time but he's playing a floaters game at the moment and is just biding time while bigger dummy fish implode around him. That tactic won't work forever.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I haven't watched RHAPs bootie interview show with Drew but the live one he did directly after the Wednesday broadcast was hilarious as Rob and Steven tried to deconstruct the vote and break down how unbelievably stupid everyone on this season is.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

Josh + Baylor 4 lyfe
and don't forget "Survivor Mastermind" what's her name...

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

:siren: PREVIOUSLY... on Drew is a Goddamned Idiot :siren:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

DROP.
YOUR.
BUFFS.

vvvvv They really telegraphed it in on last weeks preview to this week vvvvv

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Jeez John... get a room!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Abstinence?

Way to fight those conservative roots, man!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Team Shag is in full effect.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Boxman posted:

Remind me, what does production do if a tribe literally runs out of rice?
Trade luxury for rice.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

Divorced three times?

NO loving WAY
She's a pisser but Dale needs to step back and pick his battles.
This isn't one of them.
He should have calmly said they are rationing for the benefit of the tribe.
Baylor knows but is conveniently not telling her Mom that just so she can hype the Hate Dale Train :bandwagon:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Are they foreshadowing what I think they are foreshadowing?

Give up immunity for rice (if they win, of course)?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Godfather Jeff is gonna give them an offer they can't refuse.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Where the hell has Keith been this whole time, swinging in the trees with the monkeys?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Keith should be beaming... they basically said part of a pair is leaving.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

rafington posted:

Yeah Keith is actually in a good spot, Dale will be the next to go, he's got an idol, and both sides are gonna want him after the merge.
Keith isn't smart enough but if he knows Dale is next he should give Dale the HII and take a stab at Baylor or Missy (I'd lean Baylor).

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

:siren: PREVIOUSLY... on Jeff's Sophie's Choice :siren:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

What was Jeff's offer?
I missed the beginning.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

What are they going to do with all of the chicken and kabob leftovers?
Didn't Jeff take the refrigerator?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh sure Jeremy, you were going to win every food reward ever from here on out. :jerkbag:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

If Julie walks this episode will be a bust.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Team Yellow... so loving worthless.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Dale is at least trying to play.
He greeted Baylor back from Exile (no one is buying that).

And his little speech about a "loved one will be voted out".
I hope it works but I doubt it.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

That snake gets around... it was at the beach earlier and now at Tribal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh FFS, grow up Baylor.

• Locked thread