Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Trout
Nov 16, 2004

The evilest trout of them all
Those who got swapped over to no rice got screwed. How is it in any way their fault that the previous tribe ate all that rice?

In fact, there is a correlation between them eating the rice and winning challenges. What incentive does a tribe have to ration now? They can eat as much as they want, beat challenges, then swap away from the damage they've done.

I think the punishment should somehow be on all members of that previous tribe, regardless of where they swapped to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Trout
Nov 16, 2004

The evilest trout of them all
Josh is doing an AMA on reddit right now. This was really interesting:

Josh posted:

I addressed Missy and basically told her that I wouldn't be voting for her because I protected her loved one when she was on the other tribe and then she turned around and treated my loved one horribly. The comments she made to Reed and I (obviously that did not get shown) were awful and vile. She attacked our sexuality and our christianity on multiple occasions.

• Locked thread