Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I can't wait for Kenny Powers to be on Survivor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Met posted:

He was gone first. There could have been more goodness out of that... at least more interesting than Ashley. A Boobs McGee is that is sickly during the first episode and unpleasant for no reason the second.

That's pro wrestler Ashley Massaro to you sir!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
They should cast identical twins who wear the same clothes and during immunity challanges have them gently caress with both sides and switch tribes every challange.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
The RHAP w/ Corrine review of the cast was pretty funny. It's Corinne being Corinne so if you are like me and can't stand her then listen at your own discretion. She disects the cast and is pretty brutal in her review.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Lone Goat posted:

Was RHAP worth listening to this week? Eliza is a one-gimmick waste of time but did Brice say anything interesting or was it a segment full of "DOT DOT DOT HMMM"?

There was a lot of dot do dot hmm's but he was actually pretty funny. Eliza wasn't even that bad.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bjay9 posted:

Are you really against something that's been going on in the show for 13 years? Or just this season's swap? I'm genuinely curious!

Somehow on all 3 of Coach's seasons he was never once involved in a tribe swap.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I thought One World had such promise and I wish they would do it again, but this time keep the gimmick the entire series. I thought the show got really bad when they went to seperate beaches (which defeated the idea of One World)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I had high hopes for Reed this episode. I thought this move was going to be a top 10 in Survivor history. Kieth hosed that all up.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I wonder if people are going to be lobbying to get sent to Exile next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm going to echo this being a bad season. I wonder if the Julie quit hadn't happened how much different it would be. Jon and Jacquelyn keep voting off all the interesting people.

• Locked thread