Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
You tell me
Revolver Ocelot
Cyborg Ninja
Psycho Mantis
Sniper Wolf
Vulcan Raven
Liquid Snake
The Pain
The Fear
The End
The Fury
The Sorrow
Yevnegy Volgin
The Boss
Laughing Octopus
Ragin' Raven
Crying Wolf
Vamp
Screaming Mantis
Liquid Ocelot
Vamp Again
ummm...
Solidus Snake
Gray Fox
THE SHOTGUNNER
Spark Mandrill
View Results

• Locked thread
rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
Armstrong. Still can't beat that fucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
ralp fix the poll

ralp

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm the only one who voted for sorrow? shameful.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

BKPR posted:

i'm the only one who voted for sorrow? shameful.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

JethroMcB posted:

ocelot, close thread, go back in time and stop yourself from making the thread because you always knew in your heart what the answer was

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Monsoon, he's got the best music and he's loving made out of loving magnets.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Big Boss wasn't actually a bad guy though

Bruce Boxliker
Mar 24, 2010
Every MGS3 boss, but The Fear has a soft spot in my heart cause you can beat him by feeding him rotten food and making him puke

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

zen death robot posted:

People have already voted, and you can't edit a single option poll into a checkbox anyway

I could add poo poo, but what about those that already cast their vote? It's just unfair to them man.

i didn't want checkbox, just poo poo added but didn't think you could do that

life isn't fair

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

zen death robot posted:

well see adding things after the fact just skews the results of this failed experiment so its all pointless now

why complain when you could have done something about it zdr? i feel like you just wanted to complain and bring us all down, not very ik of you

anyway everything is pointless and we all die alone, there, are you happy now? is this what you wanted!?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Where is Running Man? I don't see Running Man, the fastest mercenary in the world.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

solidus loving owns gently caress this thread

Soral
May 30, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I could have gassed the thread and probated the OP, but I was trying to encourage you to think harder next time. I don't like doing that unless it's really for the better of the forum. MGS is serious poo poo, and....gently caress.....I mean there's a billion Nintendo threads here and this one went sideways fast because of a glaring omission, Big Boss.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. :(

be the change you want to see in the imp zone. lets see your epic posts in action. make some new threads. really shake things up

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
You forgot all the characters from psp side series Metal Gear Ac!d too OP. Homestly, if you can't be bothered to research the MGS wikia before making a thread like this, and i don't know if you wi last long in the imp zone we are pr seruious about gaming

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

zen death robot posted:

I mean there's a billion Nintendo threads here

nintendo publishes good games.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Wish you published good threads

at least I try.

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

METAL GEAR ISN'T EVEN ON THAT FUCKIN LIST gently caress THIS

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

GOOD JOB FOR HAVING CYBORG NINJA AND GRAY FOX AS SEPERATE OPTIONS THO YOU DUM DUM POLL CREATOR

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Bisexual vampires make me cum hard.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

I totally forgot that Ocelot is just laughing like a madman when he does this. Confirmed best.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Pizzatime posted:

METAL GEAR ISN'T EVEN ON THAT FUCKIN LIST gently caress THIS

metalgear is liquids first form

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ocelot is the best overall "antagonist", The Fury for best boss and while we're at it whoever at Kojima Productions (Produced/Directed by Hideo Kojima) decided that Vulcan raven was a fun fight that could only be improved with a flamethrower and a jet pack is a loving genius

Post directed by Hideo Kojima

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

The end is the best boss because the first time you play it you try to counter snipe him and it takes like 2 hours and is tense as hell but then after that you just charge at him shirtless with a shotgun and blow his old man head open

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Nanomashoes posted:

The end is the best boss because the first time you play it you try to counter snipe him and it takes like 2 hours and is tense as hell but then after that you just charge at him shirtless with a shotgun and blow his old man head open

or you just cap him in his wheelchair way early and enjoy a calm stroll through the woods later

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The Protagonist posted:

or you just cap him in his wheelchair way early and enjoy a calm stroll through the woods later

watch out for flying wheelchair tires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Nanomashoes posted:

or you wait him to death

• Locked thread