Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
join the growing trend! many posters have already taken the step to move their forums experience into the real world. if you want to breathe the same air as someone else who posts in byob, this thread is where you will make it happen.

Log:
inception                                                              happy ending
Chicago/Midwest yobmeet August 24th                       I met Angry Fish
i gtg blasted fand agrrted to metet icu irl                    icu is now my comrade in arms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other
these are some hosed up goon meets

posting smiling

vapoursquid posted:

these are some hosed up goon meets

set the standard! show byob how to hold a glamorous event! take pictures! livepost it!

bacalou

man what i don't even believe most of you exist i ain't meetin' no apparition

Disco_Bandit
There's like 3 whole people from Canada in byob and we're are all spaced so far apart it could never happen. This is for the best.

vapoursquid

none other

bawbzilla posted:

There's like 3 whole people from Canada in byob and we're are all spaced so far apart it could never happen. This is for the best.

actually there's a ton of you!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
not sure if there's denver yobbers here, but i'd consider buying a beer at a place unless in fact it is a bad idea

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

if any of you guys want to visit Oahu that'd be cool

weird

by zen death robot

bawbzilla posted:

incorrect

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
canada is the chillest place in north america

cuntman.net

Chill la Chill posted:

if any of you guys want to visit Oahu that'd be cool

i want to visit oahu

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
oahu is really fun to say

Peanut Butler

i don't want to go very far so post itt if you want to meet up in the southwest quadrant of the 66044 zip code

a ritard

by XyloJW
ilu classicist

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
if i ever meet a yobber we must agree never to speak of it to anyone

bog pixie

im in SC

Salmiakki

come to finland

bog pixie

i don't know how to get to finland

Salmiakki

Ectral posted:

i don't know how to get to finland

swim

Peanut Butler

ummmmm google says it's impossible

Salmiakki

Christmas Present posted:

ummmmm google says it's impossible

:smith:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
It's kind of hard to do a goon meet when the forums lack the population to make this halfway viable. I'm glad I live in a city that doesn't suck, otherwise I would have never met HUSKY DILF or Ben Smash, who are both good folk I would allow to watch my nonexistent children.

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

Salmiakki posted:

come to finland

finland must be awesome this time of year. plus, there's probably bucketloads of super cheap finlandia, so that's a plus.

Salmiakki

H.H posted:

finland must be awesome this time of year. plus, there's probably bucketloads of super cheap finlandia, so that's a plus.

its been raining for a while now so ya its been good. i cant wait for winter

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
I just want it to be autumn already.

these drat 30C days and humid nights are makin me crazy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

you should all come to my wedding, it's november 8th in the evening in illinois

Peanut Butler

H.H posted:

these drat 30C days and humid nights are makin me crazy

yecch i know right? i'm getting tired of triple-digit fahrenheit temperatures maybe we should switch to metric here so it doesn't seem so bad

fall cannot come soon enough except it means the fuckton of snow that follows it comes sooner

bog pixie

SC summers are like living in a sauna

Looke

i am holding a goonmeet in england for anyone who wants to chill and eat some doritos

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's funny that i think i'm the only ny metropolitan one around here far as I'm aware this is fine

Peanut Butler

Bo-Pepper posted:

it's funny that i think i'm the only ny metropolitan one around here far as I'm aware this is fine

that's crazy- I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in the kc metro but I dunno if that counts since that person is my brother

bog pixie

does anyone want to go pick wild blackberries with me in the fall

Captain No-mates

i have met 2 yobbers already and am soon to meet a third. they can step forward if they do not mind being identified

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

pig slut lisa posted:

That sounds great!

bwatts

everyone's wearing nice suits, apart from the group of 40-year old neckbeards in the corner who are wearing hoodies and jeans

FluffieDuckie

true story. a yobber is flying across the ocean just to meet me next week

well mostly true. he claims he has 'other business' but we all know why he's really coming

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
my favorite anime has goons raping other goons in it

Lil Cunty

if a yobber finds themselves in seattle

they are welcome to come down to my shop in pike place market

where they will probably be visiting anyway because it is a tourist trap

and if they are cool i might even take them out of a hot toddy afterward (no promises, jerkies)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

If any yobbers are ever in Salt Lake City I will beat you up and steal your wallet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

pig slut lisa posted:

will Madison be there :3:

• Locked thread