Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Unguided posted:

Killing the crazy local guy is never a good idea. Every monster hunter who reads the obituary is going to come snooping around.

This soo much. I heard that one "collecting" guy got his poo poo pushed in by a team of frickin' mercenaries after he tried his luck with a high-profile victim. Yeah, he killed those chumps, but got his lair burned to the ground in the process, was forced to go on the run, and the last time anyone saw him the poor bastard was being stuffed into one of his own torture-boxes by a former victim. Tragic way to go.

(Every time I see a new monstergeddon it instantly cheers my day up. I'll never get tired of the mole-monster getting constantly trounced by alligators, poor wiring, and the homeless)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Holy crap that shitstorm in the last two pages. I hope Monstergeddon never dies.

(Also at what point are we going to see an Ash/that guy from Braindead-expy show up and inadvertently slaughter a bunch of ghouls at a cabin with weapons improvised from a toolshed?)

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
I gotta say I have a soft spot for KRAAA! Those downworlders need all the help they can get after that last hobo encounter.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Lovin' these new tags!

• Locked thread