Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garbage day
Jun 13, 2008

im lollin at you're trollin
Monstergeddon avatars are available for people who've posted in this thread in the following varieties!

Game Master Loath

Howard

Killer Cup

Kra! Downworlders

Scotty Gervis

Post or PM me to make your request.

Also, there are three Monstergeddon Gang Tag options, so vote on which one you'd like and I'll give them out.

Downworlders

Logo

Scotty Gervis

Happy Halloween, and thanks for supporting Monstergeddon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garbage day
Jun 13, 2008

im lollin at you're trollin

Choco1980 posted:

I vote for the traditional cup for the gang tag, but I'll take the downworlders if that wins. To be honest, I don't really like any of the avatar options given though. Gonetopieces kinda is pretty close to my own irl life story, and I like Dracoola's av, but as they're not on the table, I'll probably just go back to Chocula once payday rolls around...

Anything can happen on Halloween.

• Locked thread