Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Onomarchus posted:

I wonder what is going on with LuvsTaKill's tagline (which I assume means "Scotty Gervis for President") spreading to other monsters (UndeadTed and Dogballz69). They seem to be themselves, meaning he has not killed them and posted on their accounts that way, but they don't seem the type to be supportive or ironical about adopting it. I suspect hacking.

In fact, LuvsTaKill may have hacked Deathgirl's information and doxxed her to frame Phantom Menace or others, but knowing what we know about the #KellerGate community/"movement," I doubt that false-flag theory is correct.

I just read that as the werewolves patronizing Gervis. We used to do that type of poo poo on the forums I used to admin. Somebody shows up to talk poo poo about something or another, and the sarcastic assholes all join his fan club.
Idk about Ted, maybe Ted was just kissing Gervis' rear end because he saw it as a solution to the wife problem. But Howard seems exactly the type to me. He was clearly messing with him with the Batman derail, and Howard doesn't sweat a showdown, or at least doesn't let on that he does- he straight up murdered Masked Slasher, and called him out both before and after Slasher turned undead, for not showing up to kill him. Howard was standing back and laughing about Leopold, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If it's okay to ask continuity questions, when did Scotty Gervais come back from the dead? I thought I read through everything, but I can't remember.

Sometime after last year's Monstergeddon. FaceOfFear complained about not getting acknowledgement for killing his nemesis, and then some time after that the Colts started hanging out win a new member who's actually good at killing monsters, but we didn't find out it was Gervis until the last update .So, whenever the Colts got their new member, I assume.

edit: First mention is in the Free Howard update.

Cubone fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Nov 5, 2014

• Locked thread