Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Aw geez, I somehow missed the xmas party special update from before this one until now. It's like two updates in one for me!

Also to weigh in, as a Frankenstein that's only recently gained a new lair, I think the best plan of action to counter-act the local doom-sayer is to maybe force his hand to work against himself. Start spooking him when you get the chance so that he's good and high-strung and seems even crazier when he tries to warn off the teenagers--all they'll want to do is move on the hell away from him and right into your strangling hands* right where you want them. Worst comes to worst, if your reputation keeps people away for a little while, it'll at least affect his gas station or whatnot too, which loony mcnutzoid will surely not keep in good condition, adding to the confusion for who the danger is coming from. Of course, there is a more risky gambit you could try. You could always try to befriend the whacko yourself. If you can pretend to be friendly enough towards him, he might decide he's on your side of matters, only occasionally ranting to strangers about his "only friend", and buttoning his lip when less desirables come around, throwing off your scent. In any case, good luck with your nuisance.

*or whatever your method of choice may be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I would totally be first in line for that. Though in retrospect, my name/avatar combo is the wrong kind of monster to my actual identity, so it doesn't really work...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

No lie, I would read Monstergeddon every day given the choice.

(I'd also post to it, but then again I'm an irl monster, so ymmv)

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Well I know my vote for Keller had nothing to do with Political Correctness... :fap:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Well they're right now tight on Keller's tail, but I hope like, she wins come competition night. I like her schtick and hope she doesn't leave us, or at least not for long.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

More like Ted will screw up and give away the whole story being fake and how Howard was crying and scared the whole time or something.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I dunno, considering they're both undead now, I can see Scotty and MS going at it a while. This has truly been the year of the Melee here at the 'Geddon. :suspense:

So much controversy, I really really wish the forums had a real home. I would never leave it. (but then, being an irl monster doesn't hurt that feeling)

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Great Caesar's Ghost! I totally didn't notice that until you said something! :ohdear:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

CrowsNestMutineer posted:

I didn't notice that either! I like the "marked for death" theory, but did Scotty just hack into Howard's and Ted's accounts, or did he hack into the whole Monstergeddon database? If the latter, he could have access to everybody's information and whereabouts.

Just to put on the :tinfoil: for a moment, I'm going to point out an observation. I was looking back over past entries and noticed back last year, in the dating thread everyone's favorite MRA Elevator Ghost, Phantom Menace, declared his intentions to one day haunt the server in revenge after JWhore humiliated him publicly. After that, he suddenly seemed to have a vendetta against the feminist monsters on the board, and is apparently one of the chief opponents in #Kellergate. Also, he's been outed as being able to hack as well. I think it's very possible that he's aligned with the Colts and Scotty Gervis...

EDIT: As a monster irl, I totally am down for that Monstergeddon playset. Now if only someone could tell me how to use the dang thing, that'd be great. Also, I'm totally into MG gangtags.

Choco1980 fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Oct 30, 2014

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I vote for the traditional cup for the gang tag, but I'll take the downworlders if that wins. To be honest, I don't really like any of the avatar options given though. Gonetopieces kinda is pretty close to my own irl life story, and I like Dracoola's av, but as they're not on the table, I'll probably just go back to Chocula once payday rolls around...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Haha, awesome. I'm keeping this once the season ends.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

You know, I was thinking about the new AV, and it occurs to me that Wario is pretty monstrous even without the vampire getup. I mean, here he's seen just chilling with some dudes...

(Image taken directly from German Nintendo Power)

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Onomarchus posted:

OK, I'll "bite": what kind of monster are you? Serial killer? Brony?

I figure the most frightening monster is dog who turns on her owner, so hopefully not that.

I've talked about it elsewhere, but I'm a flesh golem along the lines of Frankenstein's monster. Covered in scars, and filled with dead body parts. Electricity wasn't used in my creation, and I'm more alive than dead, but being made of 4 people, several who had to die for me to live is close enough as I see it.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

yeah, sasquatch has been around a while, and he's a terrible, offensive, serial rapist.

I love his posts, obviously.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Yes, but what does that have to do with Rabbit Stew?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

So is the gang tag voting closed now?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Rumda posted:

There's not necessarily a reason why deathgirl's death had to be related to any hacking, I mean she had already revealed her weakness to Scotty and her address was revealed when phantom menace was creeping on her.

Oh poo poo. I just did some back reading again to when she revealed her weakness to wrought iron to Scotty accidentally when he snuck onto the board (and sidebar--how is his old account not banned?) and that was the same thread that Phantom Menace debuted in :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Yeah, Deathgirl accidentally doxxed herself last time Scotty infiltrated the board. At least as far as weaknesses go. I do think Phantom might have had a hand in getting Scotty and the Colts her address though. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence that he can't be trusted.

• Locked thread