Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No news site is reporting it so i figured i'd ask the TRUE SOURCE

MOD EDIT:

Haha man what a good thread and good #bantz from the forums' number one City fan (I think?). Abu Dave if you dont post a picture of yourself in a City top in front of the Etihad in the next 24 hours you'll get a week off. Cheers.

How will you prove it's you? I mean that's up to you, lets get creative. Anyone else that wants to submit a picture of Abu Dave in a City top in front of the Etihad stadium feel free, if yours is better you might win something.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joopjan
Nov 5, 2009
mk dons

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what country are they from, belgium?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

pooshited

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
What is uefa 2015?

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
There's'no UEFA 2015 because Emile Heskey was killed in Poland by racist fans.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Haha man what a good thread and good #bantz from the forums' number one City fan (I think?). Abu Dave if you dont post a picture of yourself in a City top in front of the Etihad in the next 24 hours you'll get a week off. Cheers.

How will you prove it's you? I mean that's up to you, lets get creative. Anyone else that wants to submit a picture of Abu Dave in a City top in front of the Etihad stadium feel free, if yours is better you might win something.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh man looks like it's #nogobanterzone for abu dave for the next week!!!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Abu Dave posted:

you can do it, I believe in you

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Man I leave for one month and this is what I come back to?

Btw with all my free time I got loving huge and ripped again and did drop-jumps 3x a week and can slam dunk now, I highly recommend everyone make bad posts and get banned for a month.

Also

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Abu Dave posted:

Post the pic ffs

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

hahahahaha jfc

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Nice, nice.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
If another poster beats him to the Etihad can he be gone forever? Taff...

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

I hope that lady (?) is wearing a #20 RVP United shirt with those mom jeans, haha

now watch this drive *rides away on moped with a rainbow sounders fc tifo on the back*

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

he stole this from my photobucket

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Can I post a picture of me in front of the Etihad and claim the prize? Abu Dave is my joke account after all...

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Can I post a picture of me in front of the Etihad and claim the prize? Abu Dave is my joke account after all...

So that's where all your good posts go!

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

ephex posted:

So that's where all your good posts go!

:cry: and after all the nice things I said/thought about Munich and their wonderful football clubs

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Hmm I wonder if I could get an ethiad post before TheGoatFeeder

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

The Big Taff Man posted:

Hmm I wonder if I could get an ethiad post before TheGoatFeeder

I took this about 2 hours ago of a load of muppets waiting for City to finish training, i'm not in it, but maybe Action Jackson and Abu Dave are....

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Do you work for city now?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

The Big Taff Man posted:

Do you work for city now?

Done work for them for 5 years ish

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Done work for them for 5 years ish

So around when they started becoming mega-rich, nice going plastic bitch

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Will you still be there at about 6:30, I could drive up, stand in that spot, flash my arse, you take a picture of it and we'd reap all the 5s and Abu Dave would get banned.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

The Big Taff Man posted:

Will you still be there at about 6:30, I could drive up, stand in that spot, flash my arse, you take a picture of it and we'd reap all the 5s and Abu Dave would get banned.

i would 5 if you did this

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

The Big Taff Man posted:

I would definitely have been up for this, but sadly won't be there, i'm home for a sweet weekend of football action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
What a pity, maybe some other time you could take some pics of my arse for the lads on the internet

• Locked thread