Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer
If you are going to move, can you find a tenant? Being a landlord sucks, but it's better than the alternative. Speaking of alternatives, if it were me, I would rather default on the student loans than short sell the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, my wife and I both have clean driving records and pay around $135/mo for two small sedans.

adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer

Bloody Queef posted:

If that's as low as you can get your grocery bill, then so be it. It's your money not mine. It's just worthwhile to examine whether you can get it lower which it looks like you have.

I'm not judging you at all, just trying to help by putting your grocery spending in perspective. But I'm a moron so I won't try to help anymore.

The disconnect is that it is his supermarket bill, not just grocery.

• Locked thread