Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
I have been enjoying the PvP lots its got a good pace to it. I just wish the primary weapons were rebalanced slightly so it wasn't auto rifle all day every day. (If only the scout rifle wasn't absolute poo poo in pvp)

Also had some good fun booting up the earth patrol, walking into the cave people are farming for loot, hitting the dance emote and making some dinner.

The game as is probably wouldn't be worth sixty bucks to most people (my console games library was seriously lacking in the shootman department so im more than happy with it) but its definitely got the potential to be a really good game if a few tweaks are made (mostly in the social functions area of the game)

Headshots giving you big yellow numbers instead of tiny white ones is a design decision that the reptile part of my brain is all about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

stoutfish posted:

one thing i like is how the precision kills bounty teaches you how awesome headshots are and you can't stop after.

I became all about headshots after i picked up a good handcannon. Like drat dude you just feel so boss.

• Locked thread