Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crown Face
Sep 24, 2008

95 on Metacritic posted:

I played 20 hours of the game over the course of a day-and-a-half and I want to play more right now. This game has its hooks in me fiercely. And that’s why my review’s score is a 9.5. However, I very much could see a player being turned off by having to repeat missions, by overly-long boss fights and the very specific storytelling techniques or the fact that everything feels ripped out of a pulpy sci-fi novel that thinks it’s important.

"I'm addicted to a game that I know has very real design and storytelling flaws, 9.5/10. See also: My 10/10 review for Candy Crush and cigarettes."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crown Face
Sep 24, 2008
Oh yeah, I'm not saying that every review is like that, I'm actually pretty surprised with how long it's taking the major outlets to publish their reviews, but this one was just insane.

• Locked thread