Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Ok, I'm guessing this isn't a troll and will explain it.

1) Take Borderlands (Already an epic as hell game to paly with your pals)
2) Now imagine its epic as gently caress and made by Bungie who basically created the Modern FPS.
3) Put your boner in your waistband already and go preorder this bitch!

(Yes I will be buying and palying, but only when the PC version realeses)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

1. Bungie made it and for some reason Halo is considered a good game
2. Game reviewers still don't understand that console shooters are bad
3. Seriously console shooters are really bad

Halo is a good multiplayer and usually single player game and its only major flaw, single player aside, is that it's on consoles. Farewell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

except destiny isn't out yet? are you really this retarded

Overbite has been posting stupid, gay, dumb, skeptical mild-tempered "ownages" of games for about 7 years now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

bioshock infinite is one of the worst games ever made and the last of us is a console only gears of war game. idk where you are reading that theyre so great unless you are literally browwsing ign or wahtever

He doesn't understand that pubbies (i.e., Not Goons) are generally easily satisfied morons, due to him being a dysfunctional clown.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Deeply Win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Doing it wrong. Get it for the Xbone. Do not buy a Playstation for this, either.

You'll thank me when you're too busy having fun to give a poo poo about how there's no mouse controls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hello Meow posted:

the opinions in this thread are like walking into a grocery store and all the fruit is all gross and rotten and you turn to ask a clerk where the good opinions are but when you look at him you realize it's actually a mirror and the retard was inside yourself the whole time
also destiny is a game and i might play it or i might not but it'll probably have some good parts and some bad parts maybe?

No one, and I mean actually no one and not just in this forum, wants to read your childish, crudely formed "opinions" about things you absolute smacktard coward. Go write it in a .txt file and let the grownups talk about why Destiny is going to be loving awesome.

• Locked thread