Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Ok, I'm guessing this isn't a troll and will explain it.

1) Take Borderlands (Already an epic as hell game to paly with your pals)
2) Now imagine its epic as gently caress and made by Bungie who basically created the Modern FPS.
3) Put your boner in your waistband already and go preorder this bitch!

(Yes I will be buying and palying, but only when the PC version realeses)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Overbite posted:

maybe its something wrong with me, whenever there's a huge hyped game the press and "gamers" are going nuts about i always fail to see why it's so great. Bioshock infinite, the last of us, and now destiny are all kind of middling? except bioshock infinite thjat was a huge turd and i regret paying full price.

I mean TLOU was a cover shooter with well produced cutscenes yet critics held that thing up like it was the drat lion king and went LOOK! LOOK AT THIS ART! THIS IS THE PINNACLE OF GAMING AS A MEDIUM! when it was just a regular old game done better. cover shooter with cutscenes. doesn't even tell its story in a way that only a game could do.

except destiny isn't out yet? are you really this retarded

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
bioshock infinite is one of the worst games ever made and the last of us is a console only gears of war game. idk where you are reading that theyre so great unless you are literally browwsing ign or wahtever

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

The Taint Reaper posted:

One of these days I still wanna play Bioshock infinite when I can get the base game and DLC for 7 bucks in total.

ill be impressed if you can make it past like 20 minutes, its very very awful and they butchered the cobmat from the first 2 games

• Locked thread