Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Supposedly there's going to be wide open areas to explore, but I never dive into an MMO on it's first year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
One of these days I still wanna play Bioshock infinite when I can get the base game and DLC for 7 bucks in total.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

goons overhype the poo poo out of sub par at best games too

see: alpha protocol, anything by team ico

Nintendo, platinum, loving IOS card games....the list goes on.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

DoubleDonut posted:

peak taint reaping

Wonderful 101 was just an average game and they only latched onto it because the Wii-U had next to nothing out at the time. People had a ton of issues with Okami and Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2. Not a whole lot of people liked Bayonetta.

It fits the list.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Only platinum/clover game I have not played is God Hand. But Capcom is in the throngs of their next gen HD re-releases so I'm going to wait and see if it gets picked.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Silver Striker posted:

reminder: the reaper played the wonderful 101 on very easy mode and cant draw unite gun or whip

No I can draw, it's the wii-U pad which can't recognize it. poo poo has the hardest time recognizing the hammer.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

you also complained about needing to flail desperately to make motions work for the wii controllers so I think you should see a doctor about your motor skills

Motion controls sucked for Skyward sword. There is hard evidence for their sucklatude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

DoubleDonut posted:

Wow. I bet you didn't even like Groose.

I had to suffer through countless hours just for a mere glimpse at groose. At times I found myself questioning if it was worth it, was anything worth it to bask in the aura of groose.

• Locked thread