Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

AFAIK Destiny doesn't have a grappling hook so the comparison's a little off

Has there ever been a game that wasn't made better by the addition of a grappling hook?
Tenchu: stealth assassin is my nomination for best gaming grapple hook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

On their own, both destiny and titanfall are at best average

But if you merged them together..................

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Since we're on the subject, can another imp maybe talk me out of preordering the evil within. It looks legit scary and I really liked the first two resident evils but this game looks like it plays a lot like the last of us, a game that I thought was bland and didn't enjoy

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ragg posted:

Why would you want to be talked out of getting a Shinji Mikami game.

Yeah it looks awesome and scary but I really hated playing the last of us and all I could think during the gameplay trailer was how much this played exactly like it, right down to the popup icons for retards on items and doors and the grabbing animation ugh

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

http://www.gamepur.com/news/16227-order-1886-dev-defends-bungies-destiny-review-score-under-8-ludicrous.html

:lol: Don't bully Bungie! They made a game with good graphics, you fools! It can't be bad if the graphics are good! By the way be sure to play our cinematic movie game The Order 1886, which features such awesome movie tricks like capping the FPS to 24, forced letterboxing, and game scenes that play themselves.

Please don't mock Expensive AAA Cover Shooter #623 it triggers me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

"always book your next job before anyone sees the one you're working on now" -bungie

• Locked thread