Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Yeah I don't even know why they included clans at this point. Was it that difficult to have a clan member list like friends and local or is it like that by design?

It's impossible to tell. Apparently the whole no voice chat thing is by design as well as the grimoire being out of game. With how baffling those choices are, who knows if the clan system is deliberate or just unimplemented.

Edit - Agreed on ME3 multiplayer. Wish Bioware would just release a pure ME3 multiplayer game.

Pinely fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Sep 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice

01011001 posted:

its hard to argue with this on a mechanical level

Yeah, alpha protocol is definitely sub par. I love the story and dialog, but it would probably be more enjoyable as an interactive novel than the gameplay it launched with.

• Locked thread