Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
eviews

I played a few hours of the alpha/beta and it was a shooter and sometimes i found a new gun that did exactly what my old gun did only a little better. Playable but boring as heck. Why is this a gaming event?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

elf help book posted:

its halo borderlands and gamers are retarded

Halo 1-3 are ok and borderlands 2 would be ok if it wasn't so long but taking two games and putting them together does not make a totally unique gaming experience game of the generation 5/5

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Hoodrich posted:

Ok, I'm guessing this isn't a troll and will explain it.

1) Take Borderlands (Already an epic as hell game to paly with your pals)
2) Now imagine its epic as gently caress and made by Bungie who basically created the Modern FPS.
3) Put your boner in your waistband already and go preorder this bitch!

(Yes I will be buying and palying, but only when the PC version realeses)

1. any game is fun to play with pals
2. marathon is tite as balls and halo is good too, and i like oni a lot.
3. i tried this but my waistband just slips down and i get arrested

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
maybe its something wrong with me, whenever there's a huge hyped game the press and "gamers" are going nuts about i always fail to see why it's so great. Bioshock infinite, the last of us, and now destiny are all kind of middling? except bioshock infinite thjat was a huge turd and i regret paying full price.

I mean TLOU was a cover shooter with well produced cutscenes yet critics held that thing up like it was the drat lion king and went LOOK! LOOK AT THIS ART! THIS IS THE PINNACLE OF GAMING AS A MEDIUM! when it was just a regular old game done better. cover shooter with cutscenes. doesn't even tell its story in a way that only a game could do.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Hoodrich posted:

except destiny isn't out yet? are you really this retarded

yes

it doesnt matter if its out, the beta wasn't fun. they don't release a time limited demo and strip all the good things out.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Wormskull posted:

Overbite has been posting stupid, gay, dumb, skeptical mild-tempered "ownages" of games for about 7 years now.

i had a good 3 years there. i'm happy with that

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
poo poo doo doo

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Anime Device posted:

Will you tell me whether Destiny is worth it?

Eh, I bought it and I finished the story and am at 20. Now the entire game is "grind rep and grind for loot with light on it"

Thats it. Just grind the pvp or strikes for rep and loot. Gaining levels past 20 relies on luck that the gear you need drops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Benny D posted:

Since we're on the subject, can another imp maybe talk me out of preordering the evil within. It looks legit scary and I really liked the first two resident evils but this game looks like it plays a lot like the last of us, a game that I thought was bland and didn't enjoy

http://www.destructoid.com/the-evil-within-seems-like-it-forgot-the-horror-in-pure-survival-horror--274783.phtml

• Locked thread