Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its halo borderlands and gamers are retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

cool avatar

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

is your wife cucking you trant reaper

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

SeXReX posted:

holy poo poo they actually paid to have Paul loving McCartney do the theme song what the gently caress were they thinking

"if we pay him a lot of money, we get to meet paul mccartney"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The Protagonist posted:

Can a game that is the seventh sequel really be counted as standing on its own merits?

Not saying it ain't good, just

its the best one

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Buck Turgidson posted:

this game sounds awful. why do people like lovely boring games where you grind to get more items so you can continue playing your boring lovely grind-game?

gamers want to be bored

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thats why they grind, thats why they love lovely story games, thats why they buy dlc to make a game easier, thats why people play mmos, gamers love it and want to be bored

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

greatn posted:

Every mediocre to average console shooter on Sony or Xbox is the amazing next big thing that will revolutionize gaming. Every amazing WiiU game is "pretty good I guess but will it save Nintendo"???

i may never play a shooter again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

loot lust is a disease, please get help

• Locked thread