Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

i suddenly regret having posted on this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
yes

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

when i was a child around christmas time or my birthday sometimes i would see things on the local news about people dying and i would think "i just gotta not die until after christmas/my birthday when i get all those sweet new games i asked for." this is a true story. thanks for listening.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
You kidding? Doom 3 and Oblivion will prepare me for my afterlife in hell!

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Falsum posted:

I'll regret all the hours I didn't spend on video games.

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

My only regret is not having played enough goat simulator.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Why, why didn't I indulge myself and by that $500 TF2 hat? All the hours I could have worn that virtual e-hat, wasted.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This is why it is best to combine sex, drinking and other fun activities with gaming

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I just combine drinking with more drinking but that also sounds good.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

What kind of end of world are we talking about here, collapse of civilization, or total human extinction? Either way, I regret nothing.

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum

Falsum posted:

I'll regret all the hours I didn't spend on video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
If the world ends then I can work on all those non-video game things they have trained me for, like carrying back someone's random mail I found inside a broken down city full of scavengers I killed with my plasma rifle.

Besides, now I'll never get to play video games again. Only boring real life stuff like singlehandedly taking over neo-Las Vegas with a shotgun.

• Locked thread