Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rancid Liverwurst
Jan 26, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I kind of hope it tanks in the ratings because I think it would be more interesting to see the fallout. Would they just stop the 'experiment' and send everyone home?

No, its FOX. They killed off Firefly way to early which was a great show. This steaming pile of poo poo will fester on long past its time. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rancid Liverwurst
Jan 26, 2009
So, I may have missed it. What is the payoff at the end of year? What is the incentive to put up with this crap and waste a year of their lives for?

Or did FOX pick just a bunch of unemployed bums, a convict and a preacher with nothing to do anyway?

Rancid Liverwurst
Jan 26, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

So she isn't an MD?

Nope. She's a "holistic doctor", whatever that is. Sounds like a term even Chiropractors with their "Doctorate in Chiropractic (D.C.)" can make fun of.

Rancid Liverwurst
Jan 26, 2009

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

Nikki is actually a MD...

I guess I was wrong. :blush:

http://www.drnikkinoce.com/

quote:

She received her Medical Degree from New York University School of Medicine and completed her internship at NYU Medical Center.

I thought she was just some nut job certified "healer". She's a nut job certified healer with an MD. Still wonder why high potential earning professionals like her and the New York lawyer are taking a year off to do this "experiment".

Rancid Liverwurst
Jan 26, 2009
Has this show died a quiet death yet?

I stopped caring weeks ago and even then only watched for the train wreck.

Rancid Liverwurst
Jan 26, 2009

Robnoxious posted:

Much like the Terri Schiavo case there's still the ongoing debate about what constitutes life.

I was thinking more of the Jahi McMath case. Shows been declared dead, but Fox as the parents refuses to accept that fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rancid Liverwurst
Jan 26, 2009
Well, it was lovely from the start and lived a horrible short life.

Utopia, your festering corpse will not be missed.

• Locked thread