Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Real hurthling! posted:

everybody so defensive about wii u.

edit: actual content: Is Zombi-U any good? The premise seemed really neat, having to get your backpack back when you died and coming across the zombie of your previous character, but I only know one person with a Wii U and they don't have it.

Mom with a blog fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Aug 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

romanowski posted:

hubba hubba!
They gave Samus a metal vagina.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mash posted:

edit: actual content: Is Zombi-U any good? The premise seemed really neat, having to get your backpack back when you died and coming across the zombie of your previous character, but I only know one person with a Wii U and they don't have it.

dont buy ubisoft zombie garbage

Dec 26, 2012

elf help book posted:

dont buy ubisoft

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
I played Nintendoland with some people at work. It's very fun.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

romanowski posted:

hubba hubba!

The samus costume's tits are poking out of the bottom of the chestguard

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

zen death robot posted:

A good Metroid game would be nice

prime, 2-d, or...other?

Dec 26, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

prime, 2-d, or...other?

either of the first 2 would be nice

(itll probably be the third)

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

01011001 posted:

either of the first 2 would be nice

(itll probably be the third)

metroid prime pinball 2

Dec 26, 2012

metroids: others m

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I still haven't emulated the game cube or the wii so I still have a lot of nintendo stuff on the backlog, so I don't care

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
congrats on you new av taint reaper

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

I can't believe the amount of controllers on the Wii u

I can, and I did.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Honestly the Wii U is the only next-gen system worth owning at this point. gently caress the Xbone and PS4, their exclusives suck.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Wii U is pretty fuckin in accordance with feminism, from what I understand.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
bayonetta owns so much

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I'm skipping the wii u because whatever they release next will still play all the games.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Mash posted:

It's actually quite good, but very difficult.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Borsche69 posted:

The Wii U is pretty fuckin in accordance with feminism, from what I understand.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Doctor Goat posted:

bayonetta owns so much

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Can't get into bayonetta. Its one of those games that is too overtly creepy in that japan way and I'd be ashamed to be seen playing it. Metal gear rising is better anyway

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i heard from a friend that butchers hogs that the fanservice gets toned down a lot and its actually a good game so you should give it another chance

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Cyra posted:

Can't get into bayonetta. Its one of those games that is too overtly creepy in that japan way and I'd be ashamed to be seen playing it. Metal gear rising is better anyway

yeah after MGR i'm kinda over the genre unless something even more insane comes out.

vvv
DoA volleyball

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Aug 31, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Cyra posted:

Being ashamed about playing a game because you think somebody might see you playing it and judge you is pretty weird.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Being ashamed about playing a game because you think somebody might see you playing it and judge you is pretty weird.

pretty much. if you get bashful looking at titties alone in a room you just might be a human being

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Bayonetta and I share a birth date.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wii U is probably the only console I'd ever consider buying in this hosed up woprld.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

what cool games do you play in front of people proudly

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Bayonetta is a really funny and fun video game. I'm excited for the Wii U port.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

elf help book posted:

what cool games do you play in front of people proudly

Epic poo poo. Stuff that proves that I'm emotionally mature. Like The Walking Dead, and Spec Ops the Line.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Pirate Jet posted:

Epic poo poo. Stuff that proves that I'm emotionally mature. Like The Walking Dead, and Spec Ops the Line.

*shakes head* wow wrong answer bud. it's CoD the only socially acceptable game series.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

epic normie poo poo like angry birds and flappy bird

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
maybe if you play it in front of your parents or a roommate it would be weird I guess. even then it's still not that weird.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
you see her butt like twice and then the rest of the game is fighting angels with six heads and three tongues with faces on them

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i ignored bayonetta for years for the same reason as cyra but then i saw it for $8 and figured "well why not i heard it was fun at least" and then it turned out to be extremely cool and fun. it's pretty funny and baby bayonetta is actually adorable. this has been a serious post by romanowski

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book posted:

epic normie poo poo like angry birds and flappy bird

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

tfw i realized im a normie

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

angry birds is pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the CEO of Angry Birds, Inc. stepped down recently and now I feel like I can breathe again. Gaming is saved.

• Locked thread