Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
It's very superior and well made Nintendo machine to that of the wii and the library does not dissapoint. Glad to own one. Wii u and PC = all u need

Welcome to club Nintendo, gaming brethren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
NES Remix is a nice diversion and I can wholeheartedly recommend donkey kong tropical freeze as well as rayman legends if you don't already have it. Wii sports club is also a great upgrade to wii version and still holds it's weight in multiplayer fun. The wii motion plus controls and creative use of the game pad add a lot. Pikmin 3 is good too.

drat wii u owns. Can't wait for smash bros and open world Zelda, not to mention fucken DS games on virtual console

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Real hurthling! posted:

I can't believe the amount of controllers on the Wii u

yeah wow it's like all my old accessories still work, unbelievable

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Wind Waker HD is kind of a must as well.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Can't get into bayonetta. Its one of those games that is too overtly creepy in that japan way and I'd be ashamed to be seen playing it. Metal gear rising is better anyway

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Contra Calculus posted:

maybe if you play it in front of your parents or a roommate it would be weird I guess. even then it's still not that weird.

i live with my girlfriend so i mean latex sarah palin game might not feel to great to be caught playing because then i have to explain how it's just the gameplay and yes i wish the main protag wasnt a dominatrix wearing her own hair for clothing and yeah i'd just rather play another game

like i'm sure the gameplay is great but the weird sexual overtones of the character just isn't my style. it reeks of nite crew

MarioTeachesWiping fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Aug 31, 2014

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Does your girlfriend know that you identify as Tails' 8 Year Old rear end in a top hat online?

yes and i've expressed my disappointment that it's gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
we play wii u together sometimes and it's a hit at parties. good girlfriend console

• Locked thread