Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wii U is probably the only console I'd ever consider buying in this hosed up woprld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kilroy posted:

The name ruins it. Much like their new handheld console. Sony is the only company left that knows how to do branding.

They called the 3rd Xbox the XBox One.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cyra posted:

i live with my girlfriend so i mean latex sarah palin game might not feel to great to be caught playing because then i have to explain how it's just the gameplay and yes i wish the main protag wasnt a dominatrix wearing her own hair for clothing and yeah i'd just rather play another game

Does your girlfriend know that you identify as Tails' 8 Year Old rear end in a top hat online?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

romanowski posted:

how about a bayonetta movie starring tina fey... yowza

Or Lisa Ann...[high fives Akihabara from across time and space]

• Locked thread