Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
And a friend to all of us.
:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can't believe he's gone.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

he's gone?

can we make fun of him now??

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Ekster posted:

he's gone?

can we make fun of him now??

not in my thread, little fucker. he was a good man, and he will not be made fun of.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Always sad to hear that another gamer has gone Midway, I hope he's owning some noobs and racking up frags up there in the pearly gates.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
good ik. what happened??

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Cyra posted:

good ik. what happened??

I'm not sure, but either he died, or he started buying games by Activision, EA or Ubisoft in the last 2 days.

Death is a better fate, so i'm thinkin he's dead.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Well, the Sims 4 comes out in a few days, so you might be missing some more of your "let's not buy good games club" friends in the near future, so brace yourself for sadness OP.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

Well, the Sims 4 comes out in a few days, so you might be missing some more of your "let's not buy good games club" friends in the near future, so brace yourself for sadness OP.

what the gently caress

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

you don't understand. Zoq has never missed a day since the thread exists. I' worried, and sad.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I didn't realize he was that committed to hating on the publishers, developers, and artists that make great videogames for us all to enjoy. I take back what I said, he's probably getting teabagged in hell by the chickenwalker thing from Battlefield 2142 and Ubisoft game hero and icon Ezio "Ezio" Auditore da Firenze; and he deserves it too, as do all other fake gamers who willfully deprive themselves of truly visceral, exciting, action gameplay.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
how long have you worked at EA Buschmaki

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

maybe his uncle made him play madden and he committed seppuku afterwards

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

maybe his uncle made him play madden and he committed seppuku afterwards

*slowly opens his palm to reveal a single chrysanthemum petal*

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

When an addict dedicated to recovery has a relapse they tend to go into hiding and shut out their friends & family. The time to reach out is now gamers

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
I Chose the xbox thread Tag bc it had a Cross in it btw, and i know he is in heaven, gameing with our lord Jesus christ, repeatedly trolling him with sick redeemer frags

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Zoq if you can read this from above: tell adolf hitler that i love his paintings

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Jesus was a filthy casual; true gamers either never die or they play games where they can't respawn

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
PWN some n00bs for me in hell good buddy,

Your pal,

BBG

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

I didn't realize he was that committed to hating on the publishers, developers, and artists that make great videogames for us all to enjoy. I take back what I said, he's probably getting teabagged in hell by the chickenwalker thing from Battlefield 2142 and Ubisoft game hero and icon Ezio "Ezio" Auditore da Firenze; and he deserves it too, as do all other fake gamers who willfully deprive themselves of truly visceral, exciting, action gameplay.

Have some respect for the dead, you casual console peasant.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I'll miss you zoq, you were a great IK and a hell of a lot better at ut2k4 than your counterpart

Is it fascism yet posted:

i know he is in heaven, gameing with our lord Jesus christ, repeatedly trolling him with sick redeemer frags

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Zoq is still an IK according to the imp zone page script.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Zoq is still an IK according to the imp zone page script.

Vilerat is still a moderator.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Vilerat is still a moderator.

is there some sort of shrine to him ingame in eve?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

is there some sort of shrine to him ingame in eve?

I don't know, but I'm not going to make jokes about an American hero's videogame habits for cheap laughs.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
We should start planning our own gaming funeral/tribute ceremony for next weekend

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
how did he die?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
ritual death in the wake of this Red Sox season

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Wait, wtf? Why is he gone?

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
RIP Zoq, your extremely blunt posts had everything they needed and nothing that they didn't. They were good and you will be missed.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

how did he die?

We need someone with plat to maybe find a clue in hist post history. All i know is one day hes here and bam, suddenly he doesnt bump the activision ubisoft ea thread animore, a thing he did every day. he's gone somewhere, somewhere very far away.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Well this was his last post:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3579076&pagenumber=11546&perpage=40#post434200561

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Oh wow...he has 110 pages of posts in the GBS Nite Crew Thread..I uhh..I'm actually glad he died now.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh wow...he has 110 pages of posts in the GBS Nite Crew Thread..I uhh..I'm actually glad he died now.

We all have our dark secrets, man. He earned our respect despite it all.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

He died as he lived. not buying games from Ubisoft Entertainment, Activision Publishing and Electronic Arts.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

He died as he lived. not buying games from Ubisoft Entertainment, Activision Publishing and Electronic Arts.

:911:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

GBS is freaking epic.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

GBS is freaking epic.

And yet it moves..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine