Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

Seriously. Who looks at that and goes "yes, that looks like a great update to the iconic Dalek design"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

Crazy Man posted:

I started watching the Leisure Hive tonight. I'm going to try the one episode/day thing, see how that works out (I typically watch at least two parts of a Classic serial per night).

So far it seems...interesting. The atmosphere seems very reminiscent of the atmosphere in the h2g2 tv series which happened...probably about the same time. In fact, I think I might have heard the exact same piece of music being played...

The music in Season 18 is done by Paddy Kingsland, who also did the music for Hitchhiker's Guide. That's why it sounds so similar.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday

PriorMarcus posted:

A man who dislikes Doctor Who is about to review a disliked episode of Doctor Who. Will he dislike it? :iiam:

I bet he likes it.

• Locked thread