Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Capaldi's schnoz was really on display this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

All too often, stupid humans doing stupid things drive the conflict in each episode, but they never realize the error of their ways, at least not on screen. That has always frustrated me.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

1) I really hope we never see the soldier girl again.

2) "I am not a good dalek. YOU are a good dalek." :allears:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

The really neat thing was that in the build-up to naming Smith's successor, it came out that the unofficial frontrunner was Peter Capaldi and pretty much every single person's reaction was,"....oh? Well.... I have no complaints about that...."

The almost universal stunned reaction of Who fans (in this thread at least) not having anything to complain about was beautiful. :allears:
I remember when Matt Smith was announced on an episode of Doctor Who Confidential and RTD was like, "I'm SO jealous that Steven Moffat gets to work with him. His face is so amazing, it's like he's an old man in a young body."

• Locked thread