Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Oh poo poo it's an anti-Dalek Dalek!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Of course "That's all you do", Doctor. It's a loving bucket on wheels with a gun attached. What else is it gonna do.

I can only hope Rusty now takes off onto galactic adventures, bodying Daleks.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Oh boy another loving English History setting episode. Can't get too many of those.

But still, a loving great episode. Rusty for companion!

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Muppetjedi posted:

I do like the idea that he went for coffee at the end of the previous episode... then got distracted and has been carrying these 2 cups of coffee throughout a load of future big finish stories.

Just the Doctor emerging from the TARDIS carrying coffee, turning around and just getting back into the TARDIS, a la Grandpa Simpson.

• Locked thread