Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Trin Tragula posted:

PBS in the 70s was built around Tom Baker and Hyacinth Bucket

DW didn't really take off on most US PBS stations until the mid-1980s and (as previously mentioned) "Keeping Up Appearances" started in the early 1990s. So, no. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Autonomous Monster posted:

Hrrm. I usually avoid cape comics, but that is a creative team to make me stop and reconsider.

It's a "cape comic" in the same way that "Apocalypse Now" is an ensemble comedy piece (i.e. not at all).

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Burkion posted:

My favorite reaction of ANYONE to the TARDIS being bigger on the inside/smaller on the outside is the Brig's.

I must respectfully disagree, as in that very same episode you have the reaction that proves Sgt. Benton is not just some lummox in a uniform:

Three: "Well, Sergeant? Aren't you going to say 'it's bigger on the inside than on the outside'?" :smug:

Benton: "It's kinda obvious, isn't it...anyways, nothing to do with you surprises me any more, Doc." :v:

• Locked thread