Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
are the draugr in skyrim liches, mummies or zombies? i need to know for tax purposes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

program666 posted:

Watching someone playing that part on skyrim where there is a draugur that is capable of doing the fus-roh-dah bullshit and the damage it causes on the player is so pathetically low it's just loving hilarious. I mean, IIRC that move is supposed to cause more knockback than damage but seeing as he can only attack up close it kind of helps the player.

i was once in that one dungeon for the companions thats bugged and really overpowered, and ended up in a room with a dozen draugr deathlords who were all doing fus roh dah like wombo combo and ended up knocking me right through the wall, out of the boss room, and i fell through space and landed back at the dungeon entrance and had to noclip through the gate to get back into the boss room!

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
yes way

• Locked thread