Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I actually wanted to see something like this work. Maybe there is a mod for torchlight 2 that does it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

I want something like Ys I guess, Ys with diablo-like loot.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

holy poo poo I just noticed I posted the exact same poo poo that was in the OP but with Ys instead of secret of mana, how can anyone be so stupid, what is wrong with me, do I have aids

Also, check Cladun OP, it's kind of like what we want but I didn't like it. Maybe you will.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

There is a fan translation for soma bringer it seems.

Untold legends on the PSP would be another diablo-like with pad controls but it's pretty mediocre.

It seems that the psp have other games like this now that I looked into google do you guys know if any of those are good: Zenonia, dungeon siege and neopets wand of wishing.

• Locked thread