Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i'm 6'4" and :whatup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Today I played some video games

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I知 a woman. I知 trans. I知 bi. All of these exclude me.

From being a gamer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Anime Device posted:

I知 a woman. I知 trans. I知 bi. All of these exclude me.

From being a gamer.

ok

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTnUpYVPAVY

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I'll never get those image macros people make that talk about video games as if they're actually this enlightening experience

like I get having hobbies and everything, but stop trying to justify it by saying Zelda has as strong a story as many novels, or that you learned what it means to love from Final Fantasy.

I would love to read one of those macros, and then immediately cut to the person who made them, and I'm willing to bet they're a lonely white guy who owns at least two plushies.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Verisimilidude posted:

I'll never get those image macros people make that talk about video games as if they're actually this enlightening experience

like I get having hobbies and everything, but stop trying to justify it by saying Zelda has as strong a story as many novels, or that you learned what it means to love from Final Fantasy.

I would love to read one of those macros, and then immediately cut to the person who made them, and I'm willing to bet they're a lonely white guy who owns at least two plushies.

lol! i bet he has a neckbeard! and a fedora!

grow up idiot

Dec 26, 2012

Contra Calculus posted:

anyone who is not a gamer and is not proud should be banned from the imp zone and/or life all together

Dec 26, 2012

Verisimilidude posted:

oh, ok

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

elf help book posted:

grow up idiot

those are optional, but an unfortunate symptom of the type of people who call themselves gamers unironically

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Verisimilidude posted:

Le sigh.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book posted:

grow up idiot

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*yawns* Nothing like a deranged, self-loathing "gamer" to put you right to sleep when your looking for epic LOLs in the Imp Zone.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

*yawns* Nothing like a deranged, self-loathing "gamer" to put you right to sleep when your looking for epic LOLs in the Imp Zone.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
I message all my friends to click on my farm.

I. Am. Gamer.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Anime Device posted:

I知 a woman. I知 trans.

so wait are you a man that thinks he's a woman or a woman that thinks he's a man

these labels make things really confusing

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I am a gay mer. Altmer, that is.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Lamebot posted:

I am a gay mer. Altmer, that is.

n'wahs go home

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Verisimilidude posted:

I never thought about it this way. I learned much from your posting and I'm glad you stopped by to post something trully enlightening for our lifes

NOT!

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
There are actually a (very) few games with good stories, but Zelda and Final Fantasy are not those games.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The Sharmat posted:

so wait are you a man that thinks he's a woman or a woman that thinks he's a man

these labels make things really confusing

why do you care are you taking notes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

my gender is gamer

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

why do you care are you taking notes

I have an extensive dossier on all impzone posters

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
lol @ people being attracted to other people at all, just lol

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
being atracted to each other is of the devil imo

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
see the one thing that we managed to figure out as a species over thousands of years of cultural progress is to keep the loving sexhavers down

we had it running like clockwork but you yanks had to blow it up

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

homosexual anal sex? yes, i want!

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

program666 posted:

sick and twisted if found to be true.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
IF U DONT GAME, U DONT GOT GAME
- a black person who is correct

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
i learned all i needed to know about love, from Madden 2004

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

program666 posted:

lol but also disappointment at my fellow gamers who skimped on gaming for romantic/sexual relationships

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lmao if your a gamer

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

elf help book posted:

my gender is gamer

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

lmao if your a gamer

:gb2gbs:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Parallax Scroll posted:

lmao if your a gamer

Being a gamer is the only legitimate way to live.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Parallax Scroll posted:

lmao if your a gamer

:frogout:

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
I'm Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
life is a game, and I'm a g*mer

• Locked thread