Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
censor your swears, g*mer. this is a clean forum and we don't truck with people spouting epithets like Bowser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
"There are white g*mers. I've seen a lot of white g*mers in my time, if you want to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much."

-King Bowser I Koopa

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

LaTex Fetish posted:

I do not stand, but sit. I sit on a couch designed by experts in comfort. I sit while I use my brain to solve complex tasks. I sit and win.

Being a gamer is not that much different from being a king, sitting on a throne.

a king should not sit comfortably. I learned that from George R. R. Martin

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Also known as "Gamer" in their homeland of Impzone, the Game Elves are noted for their skilled and balanced integration of the mouse, the keyboard and destruction magic. They are resistant to sexhaving and can summon a government worker for aid.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
still want a "Bowser saying G*MER!" gang tag

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

LaTex Fetish posted:

the friend of the family bowser dream is over, man.

it will never be over, so long as even one of us believes

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I feel all g*mers should be clearly labelled with a 1 up mushroom stitched onto their chests so we can avoid such miscreants

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Anime Device posted:

I’m a woman. I’m trans.

so wait are you a man that thinks he's a woman or a woman that thinks he's a man

these labels make things really confusing

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Lamebot posted:

I am a gay mer. Altmer, that is.

n'wahs go home

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
There are actually a (very) few games with good stories, but Zelda and Final Fantasy are not those games.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

why do you care are you taking notes

I have an extensive dossier on all impzone posters

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
life is a game, and I'm a g*mer

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
lots of goons have the sadbrains. that causes anhedonia (absence of joy) so that even something epic like a video game can't make you happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I can't play horror games because they scare the poo poo out of me so I guess I'm not a true gamer

I don't know what it is about them. I don't get very scared watching horror movies, and I don't get scared watching someone else play a horror game, but if I'm playing Silent Hill 3 or some poo poo I'm a wreck the whole time

• Locked thread