Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

lmao if your a gamer

:gb2gbs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Famous TV Dad posted:

Oh, you call yourself a Gamer because you play COD? Bitch PLEASE! Do you see this picture? Do you see those games? Do you see that guy standing there with the games of another console? THAT is a Gamer, I am a Gamer, YOU are a Lemming. I’ve got a game from every drat genre, I’ve got FPSs, TPSs, RTSs, RPGs, Racing, Horror, Sims, I’ve even got bloody JRPGs. I’ve got AAAs, Indies, art houses, I’ve got prequels, sequels, should never of been made-els, I’ve got standard editions, special editions, collectors editions, Limited editions, legendary editions. I’ve got Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Gameboy pocket, I’ve got X-Box, I’ve got Playstation, I’ve got DLC, I’ve got Expansion packs, map packs, weapon pack, content packs, I have something of EVERYTHING! I, and take not, I am a Gamer you bloody Lemming, I play real games, no matter the console or genre, that stir real emotion, I play everything from Fallout and Mass Effect, to Gears of war and Assasins Creed, to Banjo Kazooie and viva pinata, to, yes, even Call of Duty. So you shut up, get in line and throw your money at Activision for the same drat shooter every year, so that WE can get PROPER games published, and stop calling yourself a Gamer you self entitled, hate filled, slur slinging little wannabe.

• Locked thread