Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
microwave'smom.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
my mom has played hella games but i have nothing notable to say about it

i used to ask her to grind rupees for me in zelda 1 and i don't remember what for

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
a friend of mine's 70~ year old mom actually killed an original gameboy through overuse on tetris

she was more effective in destroying a gameboy through loved usage than the gulf war was with bombs

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My mum has been slowly trying to beat Spyro for like 15 years and I was thinking the other day that she'd probably die before defeating Gnasty Gnorc. It made me really appreciate my own mortality.

My dad has been playing Halo 1 for 8 months and finally beat it and now he doesn't know what to do

it took him a full year to get through metroid prime and I had to beat the boss for him because the first time he got close to finishing the final form a cat jumped on the reset button

• Locked thread