Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

I was born in 89 and grew up playing c64, got an NES when I was like 6 and an SNES way after that. I continue to ask myself if I was tricked to live in the past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

my parents deleted my copy of Exile 3 any time they found it because the switch to 256 color made my mom think it was a virus and my dad went along with whatever she said

so i used to sit around and read stuff like Adventures in Time and Space and wait for it to redownload

if you can't tell the difference between a 33.6k and a 56k connection based on sound you're a scrub

oh man you made me remember how 12 year-old me thought that the 56k connecting sounded "worse" than the 32k. I was literally disappointed by it.

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

my friend mailing "laguna", first time I even realised games were made by people even though I have no idea who the hell laguna is, because he got stuck in breath of fire 2 and it should clearly be capcom that the gamebox referred you to, and getting mailed back a bunch of hastily printed out pages of all the secrets in that game effectively making him the king of the playground.

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

ut > quake it's just true :shrug:

• Locked thread