Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
Now to sit and wait for the terrible grade I'm sure to receive from Yahoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

yahoo grades are poo poo

and I say this because I got a B

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I got a B+ and I'm not sure how I feel about my team.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Man I am glad Drew Brees did absolutely nothing with that OT opportunity. My lead is lookin good.

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008

Ceros_X posted:

Man I am glad Drew Brees did absolutely nothing with that OT opportunity. My lead is lookin good.

If only I'd started two rookie WRs!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
My only hope is that Stafford plays like Romo tonight.

Or Fitzgerald lights it up with 4TDs.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
I'm kind of marveling at how hard I'm beating OP even without a single point from the St. Louis defense.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

ATTN Percy Farmin:

I don't think Ray Rice is going to play for a long while.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Dancing Peasant posted:

ATTN Percy Farmin:

Thanks Kathryn Obvious. I can't drop him yet though.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

I got a B+ and I'm not sure how I feel about my team.

After some thinking I love my ragtag group of misfits.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Dancing Peasant posted:

ATTN Percy Farmin:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
CrispKing good game. I was really worried at the start.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I don't know who I am playing but I had AP on bench, Ashlon Jeffery on bench because he was supposed to be out, Moreno bust his arm on first rush for .4pts, and I still might win. What the gently caress.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Spermy Smurf posted:

I don't know who I am playing but I had AP on bench, Ashlon Jeffery on bench because he was supposed to be out, Moreno bust his arm on first rush for .4pts, and I still might win. What the gently caress.

You are lucky ExtraFox left Antonio Gates on the bench.

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

CrispKing good game. I was really worried at the start.

I was feeling great early Sun, but then my guys forgot to finish the job.

Last place gets what, 40% of the winnings? Good thing I've got that poo poo on lockdown!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CrispKing posted:

I was feeling great early Sun, but then my guys forgot to finish the job.

Last place gets what, 40% of the winnings? Good thing I've got that poo poo on lockdown!

Thats ok because Percy Farmin is going to kick my loving rear end so my 2 game win streak ends with you.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
loving Dean Martin...

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
Hey Shadi, any interest in putting some sort of wager on our matchup this week? :getin:

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007

Ceros_X posted:

loving Dean Martin...

Doug Martin 2013 never forget.

Strong 0-2 start to the season for me.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spacely posted:

Strong 0-2 start to the season for me.

Same here. Anyone want Adrian Peterson or Knowshon Moreno? :negative:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm so glad I have this league to play in because my other league has some straight bullshit going on. Our Commish is so loving stupid. He changes rules on a whim (example we've been a free for all league when it comes to add/drops but all of a sudden on Tuesday he decided we should go to waivers) and with no explanation for the rule changes. I hate this other league and if my Dad and a good friend wasn't in it I would just eat the $75 and tell the commish to gently caress off.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

SalTheBard posted:

I'm so glad I have this league to play in because my other league has some straight bullshit going on. Our Commish is so loving stupid. He changes rules on a whim (example we've been a free for all league when it comes to add/drops but all of a sudden on Tuesday he decided we should go to waivers) and with no explanation for the rule changes. I hate this other league and if my Dad and a good friend wasn't in it I would just eat the $75 and tell the commish to gently caress off.

Just because your Dad and a friend are in it isn't an excuse to let the douche do what he wants. On the public league forums or whatever ask him if he is gonna put all the midseason changes to a vote or some poo poo. You don't have to tell him to gently caress off but you don't have to be a pussy either. Money on the line etc.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Free for all waivers are awful though.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Trebek posted:

Free for all waivers are awful though.

That being said that's the way this league has always been. I don't mind the change what I do mind is the fact this league is for real money and this change came out of nowhere with no vote AND no announcement that the rules changed.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

SalTheBard posted:

That being said that's the way this league has always been. I don't mind the change what I do mind is the fact this league is for real money and this change came out of nowhere with no vote AND no announcement that the rules changed.

This league full CoC goons is the only league I'm in without some sort of catastrophic drama this year. It's been nice. :unsmith:

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
I hear you loud and clear: time to try to pick some fights. As 10th place traditionally is the power position, it seems only fair.

Hey First Down Syndrome: your name sucks. Yeah burnt!

I already circled the calendar for week 6: it's toilet bowl time. Two losers enter, only one leaves

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Larry Fitzgerald with 2.9 points and Frank Gore with 1 point? What the gently caress happened to my team?

Week six will be a showdown of the losers and I'll be proud to keep that title when all of my players decide to take the week off.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
The day is mine Trebek!

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

SalTheBard posted:

The day is mine Trebek!

Anyone who stomps Trebek is a friend of mine, gently caress that guy!

I am happy my team showed up this week. Anyone want to trade for Doug Martin? Buy low now!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Want AP?

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

I'd take that deal.

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
Any chance the league will have some mercy and put my one TE into my lineup (since I forgot to do it before the game started on Thursday).

Pretty pretty please?

...my one mulligan?

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

CrispKing posted:

Any chance the league will have some mercy and put my one TE into my lineup (since I forgot to do it before the game started on Thursday).

Pretty pretty please?

...my one mulligan?

You're 0-3 going against the 3-0 points leader in a closely projected match and you forgot to put in your TE who scored 3 touch downs and 25 points lol.

I don't care, but I think it is up to your opponent for the week and he'll probably tell you that you have plenty of time to pick up another TE off the waiver wire lol.

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007

Ceros_X posted:

I don't care, but I think it is up to your opponent for the week and he'll probably tell you that you have plenty of time to pick up another TE off the waiver wire lol.

Same.

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
I think that's totally fair -- just let my idiocy serve as a warning to the rest of you: BEWARE THE THURSDAY GAME!

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
Bloomie (crispking) you know I love you babe, but you're gonna have to fill from waivers on this one. You may continue calling me witler in chat if it'll help you feel better. :3:

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
Don't worry, I fixed your avatar for you:

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
Hahahaha it's beautiful.

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007

CrispKing posted:

Don't worry, I fixed your avatar for you:

5d