Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
I am in, super clever team name tbd.

"First and Guh"

Ceros_X fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Sep 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

ExtraFox posted:

Did you actually sign up yet on the Yahoo link? I don't see you in the manager list.

Somehow I have 6 teams now.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Spacely posted:

I kicked the extra team you had.

Since we have 8 people and that's enough for a league I went ahead and set up the league safe site for payment. They charge a 3% fee which pretty lame but it's only $.45 so hopefully that isn't a huge issue for anyone. I added the link to the OP (in spoiler tags). Still going to try and get 2-4 more people to join up. Throw in post in here once you pay so we can keep track.

Personally next year I'd just do PayPal. I don't really think you're going to gently caress us over (although you have the ability to alocate funds as you wish just as you would with PP) and now we've got your real name, etc.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Ugh, 7th spot in the draft what goblins in my CC is this poo poo..

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Man I am glad Drew Brees did absolutely nothing with that OT opportunity. My lead is lookin good.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
loving Dean Martin...

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

SalTheBard posted:

I'm so glad I have this league to play in because my other league has some straight bullshit going on. Our Commish is so loving stupid. He changes rules on a whim (example we've been a free for all league when it comes to add/drops but all of a sudden on Tuesday he decided we should go to waivers) and with no explanation for the rule changes. I hate this other league and if my Dad and a good friend wasn't in it I would just eat the $75 and tell the commish to gently caress off.

Just because your Dad and a friend are in it isn't an excuse to let the douche do what he wants. On the public league forums or whatever ask him if he is gonna put all the midseason changes to a vote or some poo poo. You don't have to tell him to gently caress off but you don't have to be a pussy either. Money on the line etc.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

SalTheBard posted:

The day is mine Trebek!

Anyone who stomps Trebek is a friend of mine, gently caress that guy!

I am happy my team showed up this week. Anyone want to trade for Doug Martin? Buy low now!

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

I'd take that deal.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

CrispKing posted:

Any chance the league will have some mercy and put my one TE into my lineup (since I forgot to do it before the game started on Thursday).

Pretty pretty please?

...my one mulligan?

You're 0-3 going against the 3-0 points leader in a closely projected match and you forgot to put in your TE who scored 3 touch downs and 25 points lol.

I don't care, but I think it is up to your opponent for the week and he'll probably tell you that you have plenty of time to pick up another TE off the waiver wire lol.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Spermy Smurf posted:

Let's do it.

Trap sprung.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
loving Jamaal Charles

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
After four weeks of being projected to win one, I finally won one.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Trebek posted:

Scoring 137 and losing is good times.

That was me in Week 4! Also if it makes you feel better I have most points against in the league lol.

SalTheBard posted:

Ya I was 0-3 in fantasy football this weekend.

Still mad at you for picking up Olsen - I had a waiver claim in on him but it was after my kicker and D lol. TE has hosed me pretty hard this year.

Ceros_X fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Oct 13, 2014

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
I am headed out on a field op for the next four weeks starting tomorrow. I will try and set my line up each week but internet/cell reception is questionable. If I haven't set my lineup by Sunday please just autoset off ESPN predictions or something.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
ODBJ ftw

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Once again Peyton Manning poo poo the bed. I am seriously considering sitting him for #waiverwiretrash next week...

... on the other hand, I still put up 140 points with his gimpy rear end performance. :smug:

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

SalTheBard posted:

Congrats to First and Guh (Ceros X) for winning the league

Thanks! Definitely due to ODBJ, though. Glad there was zero drama and chill goons all around. Though I have pretty much given up CoC please count me in next year for FF!

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Spacely posted:

It was easy, everyone was really cool about everything. Ceros and Sal, you guys should see a balance in leaguesafe now. $105 to Ceros and $45 to Sal.

Yeah, just want to say thanks for running it. Next time skip League Safety though, just use PP now that you have FFB street cred.

(If anyone is wondering besides the fee everyone pays to buy in, there is also a fee to withdraw your funds. $2 for snail mail paper check or $5 for e-transfer to your bank account unless you want it as an Amazon gift card, which is free. What a bunch of schmucks lol. Not Spacely's fault, just a lessons learned thing).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Spermy Smurf posted:

I'll gift->paypal the cash if you want to save a few bucks and just give me the amazon gift card. I have diapers, wipes, and a bunch of other poo poo coming from amazon soon.

Nah I am just a neck beard - I transfered it electronically and started diving into pools of bit coins. I appreciate the offer!

Man I was nervous as poo poo about benching Peyton and starting Eli. I must have changed Eli and Mike Wallace out 15 times lol.

• Locked thread