Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
UGievCarries?

I've never done PPR -- should be fun!

--

edit: I'm bloomie from UGievArchers

CrispKing fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Sep 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
Paid up -- and with 9 hours before the draft even starts!

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008

Ceros_X posted:

Man I am glad Drew Brees did absolutely nothing with that OT opportunity. My lead is lookin good.

If only I'd started two rookie WRs!

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

CrispKing good game. I was really worried at the start.

I was feeling great early Sun, but then my guys forgot to finish the job.

Last place gets what, 40% of the winnings? Good thing I've got that poo poo on lockdown!

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
I hear you loud and clear: time to try to pick some fights. As 10th place traditionally is the power position, it seems only fair.

Hey First Down Syndrome: your name sucks. Yeah burnt!

I already circled the calendar for week 6: it's toilet bowl time. Two losers enter, only one leaves

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
Any chance the league will have some mercy and put my one TE into my lineup (since I forgot to do it before the game started on Thursday).

Pretty pretty please?

...my one mulligan?

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
I think that's totally fair -- just let my idiocy serve as a warning to the rest of you: BEWARE THE THURSDAY GAME!

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008
Don't worry, I fixed your avatar for you:

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008

Trebek posted:

What a terrible season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrispKing
Jul 12, 2008

I'm saving this for later - although I'd have to get my soap ready