Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I'm a goon. I'll join to make 10.

Edit: I clicked join and paid before reading the entire thread since I saw there were only 9 in the league so far. Did I just take someones spot? poo poo. :cripes:

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Sep 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I dont play clash of clans. Is it required that I spend my winnings on gems, or can I buy booze instead?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spacely posted:

Excellent, now I can pay my phone bill.

Let's have some fun. See everyone tonight!

To be honest it's like 10pm here which is when my mom makes me go to bed so I may only stay for 6 rounds or so.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
My only hope is that Stafford plays like Romo tonight.

Or Fitzgerald lights it up with 4TDs.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I don't know who I am playing but I had AP on bench, Ashlon Jeffery on bench because he was supposed to be out, Moreno bust his arm on first rush for .4pts, and I still might win. What the gently caress.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spacely posted:

Strong 0-2 start to the season for me.

Same here. Anyone want Adrian Peterson or Knowshon Moreno? :negative:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Larry Fitzgerald with 2.9 points and Frank Gore with 1 point? What the gently caress happened to my team?

Week six will be a showdown of the losers and I'll be proud to keep that title when all of my players decide to take the week off.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Want AP?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Ceros_X posted:

I'd take that deal.

Let's do it.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Be afraid. I've changed my logo, that'll surely turn my team around!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Did I just win? In your face, losers!

God drat this league is horrible for me.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

CrispKing posted:

I already circled the calendar for week 6: it's toilet bowl time. Two losers enter, only one leaves

98 to 95 with two players left each. This is shaping up to be a match for the ages. This might just be The best matchup in the entire league and quite possibly of all time.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Trebek posted:

Scoring 137 and losing is good times.

That was me in week 2.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I dont know your team name, but my backup RB hurt his neck last week.

I am first down syndrome if you want to look.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Remember when I was in last place?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Its nice not being in last after the 0-4 start. Only one loss since then!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Stupid Fantasy Football. Consolation bracket? Worthless bracket.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
What are you whining about? He got you way more than 10% of his projected. More like 10.18%.

Edit: http://gfycat.com/FantasticUnsteadyEquine :lol:

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Dec 12, 2014

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Thanks for letting me play and everyone being active. Was fun. If you need a slot filled next year shoot me a message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Ceros_X posted:

Yeah, just want to say thanks for running it. Next time skip League Safety though, just use PP now that you have FFB street cred.

(If anyone is wondering besides the fee everyone pays to buy in, there is also a fee to withdraw your funds. $2 for snail mail paper check or $5 for e-transfer to your bank account unless you want it as an Amazon gift card, which is free. What a bunch of schmucks lol. Not Spacely's fault, just a lessons learned thing).

I'll gift->paypal the cash if you want to save a few bucks and just give me the amazon gift card. I have diapers, wipes, and a bunch of other poo poo coming from amazon soon.

• Locked thread