Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

So hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Do you guys even realize there are a ton of JLaw videos that he hasn't uploaded yet? Like some serious Brazzers poo poo.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

There is a picture of Bar Refaeli's butthole. That is all.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Don Tacorleone posted:

Elisha Cuthbert riding a dick has leaked

Jack Bauer's gonna be loving PISSED

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

wow how many photos did kate upton loving take?? :eyepop:

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

i saw one picture of somebody bent over on their knees putting something in their butt or vag who was that

Bar Refaeli, Israel's biggest supermodel. It's pretty lol.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

how long before the anti-defamation league issues their typical statement claiming antisemitism?

uhh have you seen the photos?? if anyone there is the victim it would be the poor, poor curling iron.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

vyst posted:

If I looked like this I'd be all smiles too.

HAES

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Zzulu posted:

the buttsniffing stuff seems mostly like playful dumb banter between the two but yeah, she is now forever that British Chick Who Loves To Smell Assholes

Buttsniffer and She-Who-Shoves-Curling-Iron-Up-Twat, what a gem these last 24 hours have been.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Rocks posted:

Regardless of the fallout that will happen because of this, those pics of jlaws face covered in jizz are the greatest thing ever

those are fake sadly. but really i like jlaw more now that her hotness has been confirmed 100%, gently caress she got a body to die for

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

How stupid are you?

Are you literally unable to read or understand context?

Reread my post again, real slow this time and look at how I used that word in context. gently caress, I hate to go on about this but look at this loving guy and his argument with my dumb post. Look at it and his concern.

wyoak you are wrong. You misinterpreted something because you have no reading comprehension and you're a loving moron to have argued it twice.

It's like he's a curling iron and you're Bar Refaeli's butt, lol.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

ok dumb meme but I don't care, it's funny: :nws: http://i.imgur.com/g9HJ5Sh.jpg :nws:

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

kate upton is the biggest winner

oh, she is definitely the "biggest" lmao

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

The Rage posted:

hey, lack of hips/rear end or not, I wouldn't kick Upton out of bed for trying to sniff my rear end

i'd let her put a curling iron up my rear end tbqh

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Ahoy, mateys!

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Fandyien posted:

why is she getting naked and hugging a quartz crystal. what is the loving point

Marina Abramovic is a big name artist thanks to some really inspiring and ground breaking work that she did.... like over ten years ago, so now she can fart out whatever she wants and people will still praise her for it.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Germstore posted:

Someone posted nudes of Jude Law? Hell yeah.

You're about to be... disappointed.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

I guess she hasn't seen Melancholia yet. Can't say I blame her tbh.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Bored As gently caress posted:

probably "eat poo poo"

no, i think it's like... you eat the pizza, but later you have to take a poo poo (because of the aforementioned pizza). not sure what that has to do with icloud tho

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Vastarien posted:

naw man, it's like... crusty poop.

ohhhh, yeah that makes sense. ok guys we can wrap this up and get back to strokin'

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Fandyien posted:

I am absolutely disgusted, horrified, and ashamed.
And it wasn't just the creepy "the fappening is here", "this is the best day ever" comments. It's the fact that people are blaming these women for taking nudes in the first place! People are using it as an example of why you shouldn't take nude pics, as if we should guard everything we do from now on because hey, some creepy perv might hack us! This isn't the "dude shared private pic meant for him". This is illegal, disgusting, and deserves jail time. This guy went into celebrities' iClouds with no regard for anyone but himself and his dick.
Futhermore, this is insane victim-blaming. God forbid women share sexual pictures of themselves with a sexual partner, because that's slutty and they deserve to get those photos leaked!
I was so disturbed by this incident that I was brought to tears. This entitlement to women's naked bodies is misogynistic and I'm sick of it.

Source your quotes

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

literally don't give a poo poo about any of these women until emma

a pizza poo poo, if you will

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

newreply.php posted:

is it because of the MRA background in reddit that they chose to donate to a cancer that is easily treatible already, and even when untreated not a fast killer, and especially: that only affects men?

or because donating to cervical or breast cancer research would imply some sort of guilt or maybe even an apology/compensation?

it's just the type of cancer that jlaw herself contributed to, you're reading too much into it

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Pug posted:

haha one of you guys got the top comment in the /r/news thread covering the banning of the subreddits

Sexy... abortions..? Goddamn did I not need to know that.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

jlaw has the nicest butthole I ever gosh darn seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Orange Sunshine posted:

If there's one important lesson to be learned from this whole celebrity nude picture leak, it is this:

Famous women should absolutely NOT stop taking naked pictures of themselves. To even suggest this would be victim blaming. No, everyone agrees that famous women should keep on taking lots of naked pictures of themselves, and videos too. Whenever the urge strikes them, whenever they might be naked, pictures should be taken.

Will they leak out again? Of course they will. And then, after the whole world sees these pictures, we will put the blame squarely where it belongs - on the terrible, terrible hackers who gained access to these pictures, and the perverts who are looking at them.

To any famous woman who might be reading this, I say, take naked pictures. Do not stop. And when you lose your cellphone or laptop or someone steals it or someone hacks into it or you break up with your boyfriend and he has the pictures or one of this friends happens to find the pictures and takes them and the entire world sees you naked... just remember, it's not your fault. You had every right to take those pictures. It was an entirely wise decision.

If our female celebrities ever stop taking naked pictures of themselves, then truly, the hackers will have won.

source your quotes!!!

• Locked thread