Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

hes not a scrub

All baseball players are scrubs in a scrub sport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

In a statement to BuzzFeed, Hamade claimed that he's the target of abuse from people investigating the iCloud hack, "It’s been a nightmare and I haven’t slept in 34 hours, now. 4chan users are harassing me with non-stop phone calls and emails. They email me constantly, emailing saying they’ll hack my personal websites and keep calling my phone, calling me a fag and then hanging up. They also said they’ll hack my mom’s site, so I took it down."

“I regret it so much,” he went on to tell BuzzFeed. “I didn’t even get any bitcoin out of it. It’s the stupidest thing I’ve done and I hope it won’t ruin my life, though it probably will since it’s just the biggest news story.”

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

EasternBronze posted:

I didn’t even get any bitcoin out of it.

I didn’t even get any bitcoin out of it.

:stare:

Lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the leaker is completely hosed over

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fandyien posted:

reddit is almost completely down, i assume thanks to this

if only permanently

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Honorable leaker speaks to buzzfeed while looking for a lawyer who will take his case after talking to buzzfeed

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sims 4 also leaked an hour ago.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kaytwo posted:

human being

Also /r/thefappening aint loading for me wtf

reddit may have deleted it so that the traffic would stop killing the site as a whole

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Please take bullshit food photos because that's how you fill up iCloud and then everything just becomes local I think.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

look at all that code nobody actually used to get these photos

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

reagan posted:

isn't icloud photosharing turned on by default, assuming you make an icloud account? some of these people probably thought it was only on their phones

but in your photo album the same photo you deleted off your local is still there, please look at it and dele it there too!

Apple will include an option to delete both at the same time or something now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

4chan will exist centuries after moot's death

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Madcosby posted:

Why would a subforum on reddit being locked or banned or whatever be a big deal? Serious question

because gently caress trawling through the internet like that exact guy in the mask to look at poon, when redditors gathered everything in a nice neat list

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SpazmasterX posted:

is it better or worse knowing that most, if not all of these were for justin beiber

:(

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'm sooooo sorry

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

First Minister of Scotland is in the next batch of nudes, keep one eye out

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you should be buying Mazda these days anyways, not Toyota.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Madcosby posted:

could you imagine going to a thread about nude celebs and arguing about the engine block in a car

Imagine a forum about cars where nobody has anything that's remotely drivable

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol shut the gently caress up about value added your commie bastards

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

THS posted:

yea i mean this is p. much classic blaming the victim if you think that because someone got their poo poo stolen they are to blame

property doesn't exist and theft is always for the betterment of others

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Good Evening Pissflaps

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

THS posted:

would this have happened if steve jobs were still alive?

jobs would have personally used Apple's legal team to go after the child

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Will JLaw sue the individual until all that he owns is his feces and urine

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

*several latin debate phrases* :smug: Who has the bigger erection now!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ColdReaches posted:

my sattelite reciever steals cable from the chinese, tiger dick is no longer a cure for erectile disfunction, and tigers are on the comeback, but they are inbred as hell.

sounds like a killer oldspice ad

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

"Remember that Hunger Game's series you want me to keep doing, yeah double the guarentee and I'm not doing promo's for it, kay?"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

The file sharing sites (that I'm not linking to or condoning) have this now. I have never seen the sheer amount of P2P connections listed as these pictures have. Millions.

is it irc because im pretty mad people ever used that and or still do

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the hollywood ladies can feel good knowing all the millions of mongrel indian men d/l their photos will die of ebola in a few weeks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bear Share always getting the shaft

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

This is the face of the reddit "Fappening" movement.

lol

PS Triple

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Game of Throne episodes, according to game of thrones people themselves, average about 10k seeds to keep perspective

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol drat it owns being wrong

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

James Polk posted:

this is all copied and pasted from another forum btw before anyone gets their anuses in a twist

if people concern-complain enough bad things happen to posters

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

HIS POSTS ARE CUMMING FROM INSIDE THE BUILDING

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Historical Fact: of the 12 million African slaves imported across the Atlantic, the majority went to Brazil.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

LifeSizePotato posted:

is there even a reason to download the torrent yet when half of the stuff still hasn't been posted anywhere?

literally don't give a poo poo about any of these women until emma

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Risk posted:

I don't get why celebrities don't use Polaroids like the old times.

fujifilm instax are popular for this reason alone most likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Justin Tyme posted:

dan schneider who i guess is fuckin all the child stars at nickelodeon

• Locked thread