Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

She will literally be the first MRA victim in the 2020's when they finally radicalize and start actually doing the poo poo they talk about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

LifeSizePotato posted:

a thread about a boring self-important hipster wannabe seems more like a gbs thing to me

there was a very long thread at the dawn of gbs 2.0 about her

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

THS posted:

lena dunham doesnt seem that fat or ugly :shrug: probably a league above most goons

if she starts trying to get in front of all this she's going to get curb stomped by the internet

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

being a gay and being a goon

paradise

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i'm her knee

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

dem eyes

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zzulu posted:

i havent seen any emma watson pics, unlesss you mean photoshopped ones

they'd never leak hers in the dead of night, it would be during the day with the highest traffic looking for more leaks.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Her boyfriend looks like a huge dork in the pics. How did he get so lucky?

standards don't mean poo poo when you both have millions in the bank

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FBI is on the case. Dude better have left the country seriously

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lol if they leak more in response to these plutocrat girls trying to throw money around

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The New Yorker

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Sep 2, 2014

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nudes are people my friends

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bored As gently caress posted:

who the gently caress are these people and can someone explain this lovely image to me

twitter is that way, you read the little bullshit on top, and then the big post last in posts like that. other times you start bottom to top.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

comes along bort posted:

vox is entertaining because at first it seems they're just really condescending but in reality it's because everyone who works for them is borderline retarded and had to have everything explained to them in similar fashion

Matthew Yglesias works there and makes "7 neat tricks to make obama photobomb you" type posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

question the questioners

• Locked thread