Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Feranon posted:

as a human being I am appalled by this breach of other people's privacy and trust

as a sleazeball pig cismale scum, however, I am praying to god and/or the devil that natalie dormer is among the leaks
what are you talking about, shes done plenty of nude scenes. just go watch some got where her tits are openly on display.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

The Sphinxster posted:

I've been waiting for the internet to produce some naked pictures of attractive ladies. It's about time.
yah the internet really took its sweet time with that didnt it :argh:

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Dead Precedents posted:

Still came to it, didn't you? So did I.

that kinda sounds like it should be the lyrics to a tom lehrer song

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Bip Roberts posted:

Turns out it was Sunil Tripathi's load.
who?

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

gigawhite posted:

I take a lot of nude photos of myself but they have never leaked. Please keep my photos safe, computer

Im sure their safe on account of nobody wants to see them, so relax

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If this guy doesn't release all the photos and especially videos before he gets caught by the FBI he's a loving rear end in a top hat.
the logic works in reverse too, though. so because hes an rear end in a top hat (or else he wouldnt have invaded so many people's privacy) he wont post them before he gets caught

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

kindermord posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/01/if-you-click-on-jennifer-lawrences-naked-pictures-youre-perpetuating-her-a

it's amusing how journalists have replaced priests as the ones ones who wag their fingers and tell us we're naughty

too bad i'm an ajournist :smug:

your link is broken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Dilettante. posted:

'Whatchu' in for?'

'I saw a brief terrible quality webm of Kaley Cuoco's cooter.'

"so same as everyone else then"

I wonder wholl be left to use as prison guards

• Locked thread