Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP

Chris Awful posted:

I hope Emma Watsons is leaked, just to feel the Earth resonate as men all over the globe fap simultaneously.

Too bad this happened on a holiday weekend. I could have written a dang thesis about the great exogenous shock to male productivity of 2014.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008

Zzulu posted:

here's another of goon favourite kate upton

:nws: http://i1.minus.com/iXc7n6XAFwOVg.jpg

I have no idea who she is but a lot of other people seem to care about her

well shes gonna be the bloody queen one day of course we care about her

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

whoa nelly, there's a thing I didn't think I'd hear again.

also a lot of this makes me realize how prudish people are. Like you've never slapped someone with your dick/been slapped by one/poked in the eye with one? I mean, it's out there, true, but come on, during the course of normal human interaction you've never had goofiness with a dick? I just feel bad for people who slut-shame over this stuff. "She was such a GOOD GIRL until a video leaked that showed her having sex WITH A BOY"

I only experience deep, deep shame with anything related to dicks

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
The congressional hearings on this are gonna be fuckin great

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008

Modus Operandi posted:

lena dunham is pretty smart because she milks the ugly american chick demographic hard for ratings and support which is like 99.9% of the women.

ugly girls dont get hbo

• Locked thread