Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

I want to jack off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Lol at everything

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

happiness is an illusion and life is pain

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Wow that dude is a loving moron if he just used his real account lol

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Nonsense posted:

"They email me constantly, emailing saying they’ll hack my personal websites and keep calling my phone, calling me a fag and then hanging up."

Lmfao

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

4chan Owns

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Fetus Tree posted:

i got probated for racism once for mentioning the name of one of the players on my local sports team bc the mod thought i was giving him a stereotypical sounding name based on his nationality

one month bc an admin of the sports forum here didnt know the name of one of the pitchers in the world series

lol

Same, but because I posted the n word

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

THS posted:

unless someone knows something i dont i thought ppl were thinking this was a security flaw and not just guessing passwords

still tho those arguments are specious. just because your lock sucks doesnt mean its cool to pick it

if it was just guessing password its another good argument imo for mandatory 2 factor authentication on p. much everything

Someone definitely did something clever, I like the emmy wifi idea

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

I wanna see some celeb dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Its friday nite and im ready to jack off

• Locked thread